Chanel review





Just a quick review of my new chanel foundation. I recently bought the vitalumière aqua foundation, colour 20 beige (avg price £33) 






This is a very light skin perfecting foundation. As it's water based it needs to be shaken well before use. The thing I like most about this foundation is a little goes a long way. But I always think minimal foundation looks best as I'd rather look more natural. This gives a light coverage and makes your skin feel silky smooth. I tend to have quite dry patches of skin around my nose, so sometimes wearing foundation makes it look quite flaky, but with this foundation you cannot tell at all! It's simply amazing. I don't wear this foundation everyday, as it's waaay out my budget, but it's definitely good for going out. 
I'll be buying this foundation again after it's run out, for sure. It's well worth the money, and stays on for so long. Being a girl with fair skin, can really suck, but this foundation gives me a healthy, radiant glow without looking really fake. It applies really quickly to the face because of it's liquid base, and sets quickly. 
It feels as thought you're got a second skin, which looks fresh and energised. It also protects the skin from the sun with it's spf 15 formula. I go out and feel confident about my skin when I wear this foundation, because the finishing results are outstanding. 

x

No comments